Ingredients: (makes 3 or 4 brownie cupcakes)
3 teaspoons of butter (heaped)
4 tablespoons sugar
1 tablespoon of brown sugar
3 tablespoons cocoa powder (level, not heaped!)
pinch of salt
1/4 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 large egg
1 + 1/2 tablespoons self raising flour
1 handful of chocolate chips
1. Put your butter in a microwaveable bowl and melt in the microwave.
2. Add the sugars, cocoa powder, salt, vanilla and water to the butter and mix.
3. Crack the egg into a small bowl and whisk up, spoon half of the egg into the brownie batter (about 1 and half tablespoons) and stir.
4. Add the flour & chocolate chips and stir thoroughly.
5. Place an oreo at the bottom of each cupcake case and spoon over the batter
6. Place in an oven pre-heated to 175C and bake for 13-17 minutes. 13 minutes and they’ll be super gooey, 17 more cakey. I usually go for around 15 for the best of both worlds, crispy on top and gooey in the middle! YUM.
What are you waiting for?! In a mere 20 minutes you could be eating one of those!! Please note that any chocolate overdoses & feelings of guilt are non-refundable.